Butter/ Olive oil 1 tsp
Onion 1/2, finely chopped
Garlic 1, finely chopped
Potato 2, small peeled & cubed
Broccoli 1 Cup
Vegetable stock 1 Cup
Pepper 1/2 tsp
• Heat a tsp of butter, Add the onions and finely chopped garlic and sauté it till they become translucent.
• Add Potatoes and a cup of water and Cook for 10 mins until the potatoes become tender. ( make sure there is enough water all the time else adjust the water accordingly ).
• Now add the Broccoli with a cup of Vegetable broth and pepper. Cook for 5 mins.
• Switch off the stove. With a hand blender, blend the soup for few seconds. ( Pls take care not to splash hot liquids on your hands)
• Serve Hot!
• You can use canned Vegetable broth or Chicken broth.
• You can prepare homemade Vegetable broth by adding any vegetables ( beans, carrot, cauliflower, corn, broccoli, cabbage or any) in 3-4 cups of water and required salt in medium flame for 15-20 mins. With a hand blender, blend it for few secs then filter it. Homemade vegetable broth is ready.
• Dont over blend the Broccoli. It’s more tastier to have crunchy Broccoli’s inside the soup.