Cooked Parota 4
Onion 1, finely chopped
Tomato 1, finely chopped
Curry leaves 2 sprigs
Capsicum 1/2, cut into 1″ cube
Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
Cumin 1/2 tsp
Fennel seeds 1/2 tsp
Chilli powder 1 tbsp, adjust according to your spice levels
Coriander powder 1/2 tbsp
• Take a wide pan. Heat little oil. Add fennel seeds, cumin & Curry leaves.
• Add finely chopped Onions and sauté it to golden brown.
• Add ginger garlic paste.
• Next add the tomatoes. Cook till the tomatoes shrink. Add Chilli powder, Coriander powder,Chopped Capsicum & req Salt. Mix it thoroughly.
• Add very little water and make it a thick gravy.
• Cut the cooked Parota in to small squares using kitchen scissors.
• Toss them in to the gravy. Mix it well.
• Cook for another 2-3 mins. Let the Parota get completely soaked in the curry.
• Garnish with Coriander leaves and serve with raitha.