This is a simple salad recipe with Lettuce, Avocados & Tomatoes. Dressed with Lemon juice, Salt, Pepper and garnished with tangy & salty Feta cheese makes this salad a delicious fusion of flavors!
Lettuce 3-4 Cups
Avocado 1, peeled, pitted & thinly sliced
Grape tomatoes 1/2 Cup
Carrots 1/2 Cup, very thinly sliced
Walnut few( crunchy taste)
Feta Cheese 1/4 Cup, Crumbled
Lemon juice from 1/2 lemon
Salt & Pepper as needed
Spicy baked chicken 1 Cup, diced(optional)
Spicy Baked Chicken
Chicken breast boneless, skinless 2 (4 ounces each)
Chilli powder 1 tsp
Pepper 1/2 tsp
Lemon juice 1 tbsp
For the Spicy Baked Chicken
• Marinate Chicken with Chilli powder, Pepper, Lemon juice & Salt. Let it stay for atleast 1/2 hour or more.
• Preheat oven to 350F.
• Spray some oil in a baking pan. Add the marinated Chicken and bake for 20-30 mins, turning after 15 minutes. Cooking time will depend on the thickness of the chicken breasts. Chicken is done when juices run clear when pricked with a fork.
• Broil for 2 mins and remove from the oven.
• Dice it and keep it ready!
For the Salad
• In a large salad bowl, add Lettuce, Avocados, Grape tomatoes, Carrots, Lemon juice, Walnuts & diced Spicy Chicken breast.
• Season with Salt & Pepper and toss gently to combine.
• Sprinkle crumbled Feta cheese and serve right away!